The New Mexico Highlands University Board of Regents will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10 a.m., President’s Conference Room in the Rodgers Administration Building, on the main campus.
For disabled access or services call 454-3252 before the meeting.
For more information, call (505) 454-3387.
New Mexico Highlands University
Special Board of Regents Meeting
President’s Conference Room
Rodgers Administration Building
NMHU Main Campus
Las Vegas, NM 87701
December 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order – Chairman Sanchez
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda for December 18, 2013
4. Approval of the Minutes of November 1, 2013
5. Deletion of Social Studies, Secondary Teaching: Concentration and Minor – Action Item
6. Associate of Arts in Social and Behavioral Sciences – Action Item
7. Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling Emphasis Area in Master’s – Action Item
8. Proposed Naming of Gina Briefs-Elgin Writing Center – Action Item
9. Golf Course Well and Effluent Easement – Action Item
10. HNSI Contract for Bulk ZeenKleen Sales – Action Item
11. Weather Policy
12. President’s Report
A. Administrative Searches/Appointments
B. Spring Enrollment
C. Admissions Requirements
D. FY15 Formula Funding Plan(s)
E. Lottery Scholarships
F. J3 System Roofing Maintenance Contract (Melody Replacement at $100K)
G. Rodeo Facilities
H. ‘Green House’ Lot Options
I. Tuition and Fees Ranking List
J. CUP Performance Effectiveness Report
K. Commencement with SJC
L. NMHU Confessions page(s)
M. FY14 Midyear Review
N. Las Vegas Night January 23rd at La Fonda Hotel
13. Executive Session – (1) Limited personnel matters related to the hiring, promotion, demotion, dismissal, assignment, resignation, or investigation or consideration of complaints or charges against an employee; (2) threatened or pending litigation subject to the attorney-client privilege in which the University may become a participant; and (4) real estate acquisition or disposal. Pursuant to provisions of NMSA 1978, §10-15-1(H)(2)(7)&(8).
14. Baker A/E contract – Action Item